The CACC store is open!

sbrookeinmd

Staff member
Contributing Member
#1
As I stated in the fundraising thread, I've created a CACC store. you can find it at;

http://www.cafepress.com/cacc

or you can click on the link I've added to the top left of the forum.

There are a whole bunch of items up there right now with more to come. you might even find a certain type of delicate item that a member of our group likes to wear. :twisted:

I picked the location of the logo for each item in the best way I knew how. If someone has a specific request I will try to accomodate them but I can't make any promises. Also, there are several more items that I just haven't gotten to yet. Stay tuned for additions!

The biggest thing that's left off at this point is the license plate frame. I will have that up as soon as I can work up some images that fit the long horizontal design. If someone wants to help with that I'd appreciate it. I was thinking a small logo on each end of "www.capitalareacobraclub.com"

Everything from this site is ink. No embroidery! If you want nice polos or hats I suggest you continue to go the traditional route.

Also, I may change some of the designs over time. If I'm about to do that I'll let everyone know in case you want to get in on the old design first.

CAVEAT: I've always heard very good things about Cafepress but I've never tried them. I can't guarantee that you will like what you buy. I am pretty confident that they make quality stuff. At the first sign of a problem with quality or customer service, I will kill the store or find an alternative. How's that for a sales pitch? :roll:

Most importantly, this is your store! Let me know if you think I should make changes.

Lastly, I just wanted to reiterate, every cent of profit from this store will go directly into the running of this forum. If some other more pressing need came up for the club we could even divert funds.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:

Gary Hughes

Contributing Member
Member
#2
Nice addition, Scott. Good work.

Ah, yes. And I see the "classic thong" is available for a mere 11 clams. Be interesting to see how long it takes before one of these surfaces unexpectedly at a CACC event! :twisted: :twisted:
 

Jim Harding

Contributing Member
Member
#3
Gary Hughes said:
Nice addition, Scott. Good work.

Ah, yes. And I see the "classic thong" is available for a mere 11 clams. Be interesting to see how long it takes before one of these surfaces unexpectedly at a CACC event! :twisted: :twisted:
And Gary forgot to ask if the whole club name can be printed somewhere on it..... or is so skimpy that just fitting "CACC" would be close to impossible :twisted: :twisted:
 
#4
Here's a thong (almost) that I bet you can't fit the logo on :!: 8O :!:

WARNING: MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO VIEW THIS LINK!!!
It makes the Fantacy Fest link look PG rated.
Found this on Club Cobra from the JBL manufacturer.

http://www.jblmotor.com/official_jbl_bikini_for_2004.htm

DO NOT VIEW IN FRONT OF CHILDREN!
 

Scott Harrison

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"
Staff member
Contributing Member
Member
#11
tfarhood said:
Here's a thong (almost) that I bet you can't fit the logo on :!: 8O :!: ........WARNING: MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO VIEW THIS LINK!!!.................DO NOT VIEW IN FRONT OF CHILDREN!
Capt'n C....did you open those pix at work???? 8O 8O
 

sbrookeinmd

Staff member
Contributing Member
#14
Re: Other Products?

Bob Root said:
Scott are you interested in oher products? Books, calendars etc?

Regards,

Bob
Cafepress has both. I'm going to try to put together the calendar before it's half way through the year. What would go in a book though?
 
#15
Re: Other Products?

sbrookeinmd said:
Bob Root said:
Scott are you interested in oher products? Books, calendars etc?

Regards,

Bob
Cafepress has both. I'm going to try to put together the calendar before it's half way through the year. What would go in a book though?
:idea: Scott, Sorry for the confusion. What I was wondering is if you want to include products for resale that other people produce. For example, in my travels, I found a great book self-published by a Cobra owner in Florida with the complete build in words and pix of his FFR build. There are also some people that have produced some interesting parts for engines, the body etc, that don't have the savvy to know how to market. So, I wanted to check-in with you before recommending some ideas.

Regards,

Bob
:D
 

SchmidtAl

Contributing Member
Member
#16
Scott,
I just finished putting together a calendar for 2004, sold the first 17 at VI this morning for $2 each. Will have them available wherever I am until I get tired of making them. That doesnt preclude your doing one though I guess. You probably have more high quality digital photography than I do.
CC
 
#17
Re: Other Products?

SCOTT - - - -

"WHAT WOULD GO INTO A BOOK, THOUGH???"


GOOD GAWD - - - - WE SHOULDN'T LET OUR MINDS DWELL ON SUCH A SUBJECT - - -

Y'ALL HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY.

BLACKJACK
 

sbrookeinmd

Staff member
Contributing Member
#18
SchmidtAl said:
Scott,
I just finished putting together a calendar for 2004, sold the first 17 at VI this morning for $2 each. Will have them available wherever I am until I get tired of making them. That doesnt preclude your doing one though I guess. You probably have more high quality digital photography than I do.
CC
My intent all along was to NOT have anything in the store that someone else was doing.

Maybe I'll do one next year. I'm interested in seeing how yours looks though. I guess I need to get my ass to the grease-up!
 

sbrookeinmd

Staff member
Contributing Member
#19
Re: Other Products?

Bob Root said:
sbrookeinmd said:
Bob Root said:
Scott are you interested in oher products? Books, calendars etc?

Regards,

Bob
Cafepress has both. I'm going to try to put together the calendar before it's half way through the year. What would go in a book though?
:idea: Scott, Sorry for the confusion. What I was wondering is if you want to include products for resale that other people produce. For example, in my travels, I found a great book self-published by a Cobra owner in Florida with the complete build in words and pix of his FFR build. There are also some people that have produced some interesting parts for engines, the body etc, that don't have the savvy to know how to market. So, I wanted to check-in with you before recommending some ideas.

Regards,

Bob
:D
You can always recommend! :D I just might turn you down!

The Cafepress store isn't geared around adding products other than what they offer. So I couldn't add new stuff directly to the store as you see it now. That doesn't mean we couldn't open a general "store" front that would link to Cafepress but then also other products.

I'm interested, but I don't know that I have the time to manage something like that right now. Hell, I got a car to build in any spare time I can find! :roll:
 
Top